We work across the entire healthcare ecosystem, helping our healthcare clients with dilemmas as varied as measuring how a Hepatitis C outbreak affects a hospital’s reputation, to testing the viability of a mobile health concept. Our healthcare clients turn to us for guidance in making their most critical business decisions.
- Over 20 years experience in healthcare.
- Blue’s founder, Paul Abel Ph.D., is a graduate professor of Healthcare Marketing at Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU).
- Unique skills in reaching audiences such as cardiologists, geneticists, chief medical officers, and cancer patients.
- Unique perspective on the complex and rapidly evolving healthcare industry with experience working with hospital systems, large insurance companies, consumer services and technology firms.
- We work with our clients to align project stakeholders in a non-political context.
- We capture reliable insights quickly, efficiently and reliably.
- We create reports that are consumable at the executive level and help drive action throughout the organization.
- We are fortunate to work with a broad cross-section of healthcare leaders from hospital systems, nonprofit organizations, health insurance and health services
What Our Healthcare Clients Have to Say
"The words I heard to describe your presentation were GRAND SLAM! They could not have been more pleased with the information as well as your credibility and calm handling all questions. We needed data to drive some key decisions and that is just what you provided. Thanks again for your responsiveness and professionalism!"− Kathy Dean - System Vice President – PeaceHealth
"We got the right insights. The focus groups were very thoughtfully analyzed. I felt very confident that no table was unturned as to what people said and why they said it. I also just know how Blue works, how meticulous they are with uncovering and creating a good story in the deck, and not just dumping data."− Kathryn Lau - Market Opportunity Analyst – Cambia Health Solutions